Thursday, March 22, 2012

Just started doing painting, but I really enjoy it and this is what i want


When I work with _____________Painting________________ I am reminded that _____colors can make me change my mood___________________.

I begin a piece by _______________laying down a solid foundation to start and think about what I really want to convey for myself as well as the veiwers___________________.

I know a piece is done when ________________i have had it critiqued at least three times and I feel I can't go any other direction with it__________________.

When my work is going well, I am filled with a sense of ______________pride____________________.

When people see my work I'd like them to _____________open up and not think about what they have to do the rest of the day or what they did earlier that day, I just want them to enjoy the art work______________.

No comments:

Post a Comment